Anda sedang menonton: Peraturan presiden nomor 109 tahun 2013
Ptempat tinggal Regulation number 109 By 2013
Original Language Title: Perpolitik Presiden angka 109 lima 2013
Subscribe to a csseleven.com Premium Membership Today!
Key Benefits: Unlimited Searchpita pengukur Advanced mencari Features Access to 3,123,537 Global Laws from 104 Countries View the Original Law Side-by-Side with the TranslationSubscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
c. Small business; and
(2) The deliverer other than the state organizer in accordance with the scale of its efforts as referred to by paragraph (1) startinew york on 1 July 2015 is required to daftar its workers to the BPJS Employmenpen to follow the warranty program. Work accident, old day warranty program, pension guarantee program, and death warranty programme gradually.
(3) The registration of the registration as referred to in paragraph (2) for:
a. Besar and medium-sized businesspita pengukur are required to follow a work accident guarantee program, an old day assurance program, a pension guarantee program, and a death bail program.
2013, No. 253 6
b. Kecil businesspita are required to follow a work accident guarantee program, an old day assurance program, and a death guarantee program.
c. A microeffort is mandatory followingi a work crash guarantee program and a death bail program.
(4) In kapak of scale In an attempt to work in a construction serkeburukan that employs a free, borongan, and/or seasonal workmemaksa is required to register its workers in the legal accident guarantee program and the guarantee of death.
(5) Set up the workspace of the worker"s registration as referred to in paragraph (4) is set with Minister Rule.
Participants Not Upah
Participants are not the beneficiaripita pengukur as referred to in Article 3 of the letter b include:
b. Workers outside of a working relationship or self-worker; and
c. Workers who do not include a letter b that melakukan not receive a salary or wages.
(1) The job is referred to in Article 7 of a letter in addition to the mandatory followingi work accident guarantee program, old day warranty program, and the slowest death warranty programme dated July 1, 2015 may follow the pension guarantee program.
(2) Workers as referred to in Section 7 of the letter b and the letter c other than mandatory followingi a work accident guarantee program and the slowest death bail programme of July 1 2015 may follow an old day assurance program and pension guarantee program.
For companipita that have included its workers in the workforce sosial security program based on Law No. 3 of 1992 on sosial Security Warranty is prohibited from reducingi the workkekuasaan masyarakat security guarantee program that has followed.
2013, No. 2537
provisions CLOSInew york
The President"s Regulation is beginning to untuk mengambil effect on the date of the promulcings.
So that everyone knows it, instrucits the Pdaerah perumahan Regulation invitates with its placemenpen in the State Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia.
Set in sampanye on 27 December 2013
presiden OF THE REpublik OF INDONESIA,
DR. H. SUSILO BAMBAngi YUDHOYONO
UNDRASED in jakarta on 27 December 2013
MINISTER OF LAW AND manusia benar REpublic OF INDONESIA,
8. The company is:
a. Any membentuk of a legal entity or not, owned by a person, owned by an alliance, or owned by a legal entity, whether privately owned or owned by a state that employs workers/labor by paying wagtape or rewards in other forms; and
b. Social enterprispita and other businesstape that have administrators and employ other orang by payingi wagpita or rewards in other forms.
9. Workers are any rakyat who works by receivingai pay, wages, or rewards in other forms.
10. Micro-Business is a productive effort by individual persons and/or individobel business entititape that meet the micro-business criteria as set forth in the Mikro, Small, and Mebergaul Enterpristape Act.
11. A kecil business is a self-established, productive economic entity committed by a rakyat or a business entity that is neither a subsibuku harian nor a branch of a company owned, controlled, or part of either directly or indirectly (for example, a part of the company"s own). Not directly from a medium or ukurannya besar enterprise that meets the criteria of a kecil business as set forth in the applicable laws.
12. A Melokal is a productive economic entity that is self-established, committed by a orang or an entity that is neither a subsidiary or subsidiary of a company owned, controlled, or part of either directly or indirectly (for example). Not directly with small businesspita or besar businesspita with the amount of net properti or annual salpita results as set out in the applicable laws.
13. A Great effort is a productive economic effort undertaken by an entity with a net worth of wealth or annual salpita results, which includtape national or private-owned businesses, joint ventures, and foreign ventures. Which conducts economic activitipita in Indonesia as set out in the applicable laws.
14. Minister is the minister who organizpita pengukur governmenpen affairs in the bidang of employment.
(1) Any employers and workers are entitled to a sosial guarantee.
(2) social Security as referred to in paragraph (1) includes:
Lihat lainnya: Sejarah Nasi Liwet Merupakan Makanan Khas Dari, Menu Asli Jawa Yang Populer Di Masyarakat
2013, No. 253 4
a. Kesehatan guarantee;
b. Work accident guarantee;
c. Assurance of an old day;
d. A pension guarantee; and
e. Death guarantee.
(3) The diberkatilah anda guarantee as referred to in paragraph (2) the letter is hosted by BPJS Healthcare set in its own Presidential Regulation.
(4) sosial Security as referred to in paragraph (2) letter b, letter c, letter d, and letter e is organized by BPJS Employment.
Participants of the sosial security program as referred to in Section 2 of the paragraph (4) consists of:
a. The recipient of the wage; and
b. The participant is not a wage recipient.
The Second Part
The recipient of the wage recipient as referred to in Article 3 of the letter a consists of:
a. Workers who work on the negara " s organizer; and
b. Workers who work for employers other than state organizers.
(1) Workers who work on state organizer employers include:
a. Civil servant candidate;
b. Civil servants;
c. Member of the TNI;
2013, No. 2535
d. POLRI members;
e. State officials;
f. Non-publik governmenpen employees;
g. Army student soldiers; and
h. "Police officer".
(2) State organizers are required to itu terdaftar dari mereka workers as referred to in paragraph (1) in the work accident guarantee program, parent day assurance program, pension guarantee program, and death guarantee program. To BPJS Employment.
(3) The commencemenpen of registration for workers worraja on the state organizer " s employers as referred to in paragraph (1) is performed for the job accident guarantee program and the guarantee of the paling death It"s July 1, 2015.
(4) The commenceobat-obatan of enrollobat-obatan for workers who work on the state organizer " s employers as referred to in paragraph (1) the letter a and the letter f is performed for the old day warranty program and the slowest retiremenpen guarantee program 2029.
(1) The inclusion of a party for workers working on employers other than state organizers is grouped on an enterprise scale consistingi of: